Unfortunate side-effect of the recent Zelda: Breath of the Wild Patch

Foolish souls all over the internet only care about resolution and framerate. The recent patch reportedly stabilized the framerate somewhat, but none of the reports mention that it also added pop-up to the game. Pop-up or pop-in is when objects appear out of nowhere when you get close to it. The object-draw-distance before the patch was pretty good, but post-patch, it is terrible. I'd rather have non-smooth framerates than pop-up.

I tried going back to the previous patch by deleting the patch on my NS, but when I tried starting the game, it said the patch was mandatory. The only way I would be able to play pre-patch Zelda would be to factory-reset my NS. I'm playing Zelda off a Game Card so it would have pre-patch Zelda intact.

Please, developers, don't give in to the stupid masses. Keep your vision intact.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Japanese Sega Saturn 3D Control Pad (Controller) Review HSS-0137

"Retrotek SCART to Component Converter" Review (SCBV1P3)

Japanese Model 2 Sega Saturn Controller Review HSS-0101