The Great Wii U Drought of 2016 and Looking Forward


The drought on Wii U is now a distant memory, but it's good to reminisce. I went retro during that time. I bought a few Everdrives, got my first Sega Saturn, played through some Mega Mans... good times. Now I'm back in the rat-race. It's exciting but very unsatisfying, like having cake versus sweet-potatoes. It's nice to have new games to look forward to, but the wait is not fun. The wait and the hype makes disappointment all the more strong.

There is also the feeling of obligation.I feel obligated to play my NS because I just spent a lot of money on it, but I would rather play Wii U, or World of Warcraft.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Japanese Sega Saturn 3D Control Pad (Controller) Review HSS-0137

"Retrotek SCART to Component Converter" Review (SCBV1P3)

Japanese Model 2 Sega Saturn Controller Review HSS-0101