Shovel Knight, the neverending game

As much as I love and respect Shovel Knight, I hate trickling DLC over the course of years. I understand why they're doing this - they promised to do so on Kickstarter.

Yes, Plague of Shadows and Specter of Torment play differently from the main game, but it's still using the same assets in the same universe. Will they be making every boss playable? How long would that take? If they continue to make money, then more power to them.

I will say, though, that I love Specter of Torment. Although the Shovel Knight universe for the most part has goofy characters, the protagonist in this expansion is cool, and I like that. If Yacht Club Games releases more characters like him, I will be glad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Japanese Sega Saturn 3D Control Pad (Controller) Review HSS-0137

"Retrotek SCART to Component Converter" Review (SCBV1P3)

Japanese Model 2 Sega Saturn Controller Review HSS-0101