We need to be very careful when spending after a console-launch

Nintendo Switch was the first gaming-platform I was able to play from day-one. I have received or purchased consoles in their respective launch-windows before, but never on launch-day. Being an early adopter really exposed me to my own psychological vulnerabilities.

I made so many regrettable game-purchases over the last five months because I was starving for games on my shiny new NS. Every new game that came out on the eShop was a cause for celebration. Every game looked better than they actually were. Prices seemed far more reasonable than they actually were.

My post-launch, rose-tinted glasses are now cracked. I can see the real light. I wish I had seen it sooner, but at least I have learned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Japanese Sega Saturn 3D Control Pad (Controller) Review HSS-0137

"Retrotek SCART to Component Converter" Review (SCBV1P3)

Japanese Model 2 Sega Saturn Controller Review HSS-0101