Paleo Tip: Ingesting Fat By Itself Is Better Than With Protein

I saw it on food-combining charts and websites everywhere but I didn't believe them: it's hard to digest fat when combined with protein. It seems counter-intuitive. Fat and protein often piggyback each other, especially in the world of animal-food, so it seems like it would be an easily digestible combination; but it's not.

I found this out first-hand on multiple occasions. I would over-ingest fat when consuming protein and it would greatly impede my digestive system. I didn't know what was wrong with me. I thought I had intestional parasites. I went on cleanses, I took lots of digestive enzymes and probiotics, but it did me little good. I simply had to wait for my system to deal with the food. Time and patience was all I could rely on.

Fat with vegetables is a potent combination for absorbing nutrients, but I found that ingesting fat by itself is very good for the body.

It is kind of gross and unappetizing, but it works. One night, I decided to test my theory. I swallowed about two tablespoons of coconut-oil. First off, I was energized for a few hours before I could fall asleep, and then in the morning, I felt great. I felt like I had lost some body-fat; it was amazing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Japanese Sega Saturn 3D Control Pad (Controller) Review HSS-0137

"Retrotek SCART to Component Converter" Review (SCBV1P3)

Japanese Model 2 Sega Saturn Controller Review HSS-0101