The Poison Of Happiness + My "Hatred" of Mario Kart 8

When you are not happy, watching or hearing another's happiness is like poison in your veins. I was watching a livestream of something and the people in it were so happy. It kind of felt unnatural and ignorant.

I know that people that excessively express happiness are not totally happy. A lot of it is forced and a defense-mechanism to deal with their inner sadness, but it is still offensive.

I'm not saying we should be crying and sad all the time. Let's be real without being asinine.

I "Hate" Mario Kart 8

This game was definitely meant to be played locally, because playing online just causes a lot of bitterness and anger. I used to play Mario Kart 64 at a friend's house, and whether I lost or won, it was fun. When I play Mario Kart 8 online however, it's just not fun going from first to eleventh, or losing half my balloons from being sidelined at the last second.

When I play Mario Kart locally, I can feel the joy of the other people, so when I go from first to eighth, I am partially happy because someone else is now first and is very happy. When I get bombarded with shells online, it just feels like people are bullying you.

I do like playing Mario Kart 8 offline against the computer. That is fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Japanese Sega Saturn 3D Control Pad (Controller) Review HSS-0137

"Retrotek SCART to Component Converter" Review (SCBV1P3)

Japanese Model 2 Sega Saturn Controller Review HSS-0101