My weeklong-ish vegan experiment

I was feeling groggy after eating some chicken last week, so when I made my weekly trip to the grocery-store, I didn't buy any animal-products. I was going to give veganism a chance.

Eventually, I started feeling depressed. I didn't feel like doing anything. I had no joy in life. I also couldn't stand for very long without my feet hurting. I wondered why that was, and so yesterday, I bought animal-products once again, and instantly I could feel relief. I felt physically happy and emotionally motivated to do things.

I looked up food-combining charts once again and finally agreed with what I had seen before - that fat and protein are a bad combination. When you eat animal-protein, its fat and protein are kind of a package-deal, and the paleo-diet advocates a large consumption of fat, but only then did I realize that I shouldn't eat too much fat with my protein, even if they occur naturally together.

Fat is good, but best by itself, and good with vegetables. After cooking my animal-protein, I was ingesting a lot of the fat that had dripped from it as well, and it was severely hindering digestion. Now I know better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Japanese Sega Saturn 3D Control Pad (Controller) Review HSS-0137

"Retrotek SCART to Component Converter" Review (SCBV1P3)

Japanese Model 2 Sega Saturn Controller Review HSS-0101