Review of "Nintendo Switch Zelda Breath of the Wild Starter Kit with Travel Case, Screen Protector, Joy Con Guards and Earbuds" by PDP

 The "Nintendo Switch Zelda Breath of the Wild Starter Kit with Travel Case, Screen Protector, Joy Con Guards and Earbuds" by PDP is fundamentally the same case that comes with the Breath of the Wild Special and Master Editions, but with the advantage of being an appealing combination of blue and white.

It comes with a screen-protector, Joy-Con Guards, thumbstick-covers, earbuds, and a cleaning-cloth, but I did not use any of these accessories. Still, it's nice to have if you need or want any of these things.


Here's what the case looks like from the front and back. My favorite combination of colors is blue on white, so I really loved the way this case looked.


Here are the physical dimensions of the case itself:


Here is where you will put your Nintendo Switch. It securely closes with a velcro-latch.


Here is the compartment for your physical games:


Here is where you can put some accessories. I have a USB-C cable in here that connects to my battery-bank. The battery-bank could theoretically fit in here if you took all the games out of their slots. The case would bulge a lot, but it would zip up. I chose not to do this. Besides, the battery-bank came with its own case, so I put that separately into my man-purse beside my NS-case.


The only problem I have with this case is that it easily gets dirty. It's weird how easily it turned black. I kept it inside my clean man-purse and on my carpet and I did not expose it to actual dirt, but it became dirty anyway over time.




If I had known this would happen, I would not have purchased this case. This case is certainly function over form. The function lasts, but the form fades. Buyer beware.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Japanese Sega Saturn 3D Control Pad (Controller) Review HSS-0137

"Retrotek SCART to Component Converter" Review (SCBV1P3)

Japanese Model 2 Sega Saturn Controller Review HSS-0101