Nintendo Labo


More like Nintendo Lame-o, am I right? Please forgive that joke. In all seriousness, this is a very cool thing that Nintendo has come up with, and it's all possible with the technology inside the Joy-Con controllers.

I am mostly interested in the remote-controlled thingies that will move around via the HD Rumble.

I was surprised by the spiritual successor to Project Giant Robot, but upon further thought, I think that game will be boring. It will be a standard videogame where you destroy buildings and other robots, and it will be a yawnfest.

I am interested in the Variety Kit and put in a pre-order at Amazon. I hope that more kits and stuff are developed. I don't want these two kits to be all that ever come out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Japanese Sega Saturn 3D Control Pad (Controller) Review HSS-0137

"Retrotek SCART to Component Converter" Review (SCBV1P3)

Japanese Model 2 Sega Saturn Controller Review HSS-0101