You don't have to get everything you want

This is an obvious statement, of course, but my point is that sometimes, the best things in life happen as a substitute for the things you thought you actually wanted.

It was autumn of 1997. I don't know what I did, but I was qualified to receive another videogame. I went down to electronics boutique at the mall, with my mother, to buy Goldeneye 007 for Nintendo 64. When I asked if I could purchase a copy, however, they were out of stock. My immediate second choice, however, was Final Fantasy VII. Boy, am I glad that they were out of stock for Goldeneye 007. Final Fantasy VII changed my life, opened my eyes, and expanded my horizons for videogames and in life.

Nintendo is constantly short on supply of their items even nowadays, from amiibos, NES Minis, Nintendo Switches, and SNES Minis. If you can't buy one of these, don't kill yourself trying to find one or overpay on the internet. Buy something else, and it might be the best thing that ever happened to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Japanese Sega Saturn 3D Control Pad (Controller) Review HSS-0137

"Retrotek SCART to Component Converter" Review (SCBV1P3)

Japanese Model 2 Sega Saturn Controller Review HSS-0101