Nintendo Reminds Me Of Myself

Nintendo reminds me of myself. I used to be like everyone else, but something happened, whether my self-confidence was shattered, or I realized I was different. I no longer wanted to be like everyone else; I wanted to be different. Nintendo is the same way. They will never change nor become what they were meant to become in the '80s and '90s. Just like we have to accept people the way they are if we love them, we have to accept that about Nintendo. It's not like we can directly change them.

Nintendo 64 was the first and last time that Nintendo really tried to create the most powerful console on the planet. Thus, it is only natural for them to not care about power after it bombed. Nintendo is not one to try a failed experiment twice, at least in a row.

Nintendo needs their confidence back. NS's success might provide them just that, so that they might make a powerful, home-exclusive, home-console next generation, which is exactly what many people want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Japanese Sega Saturn 3D Control Pad (Controller) Review HSS-0137

"Retrotek SCART to Component Converter" Review (SCBV1P3)

Japanese Model 2 Sega Saturn Controller Review HSS-0101