I beat Rondo of Blood last night

I was having a little bit of trouble falling asleep last night, so I decided to play Rondo of Blood on my PSP. I had been struggling to get through Stage 7 for a long time, but I finally beat the stage. The boss-demonstration I bought in-game (on the Wii-version) really helped me beat the boss.

Stage 8 was much easier because it was just Dracula's two forms. It was pretty much the same fight as the prologue of Symphony of the Night, except for minor differences.

I have always wanted to beat Rondo of Blood. Now I feel like I can play Symphony of the Night (although I have already beaten it) knowing I beat its prequel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Japanese Sega Saturn 3D Control Pad (Controller) Review HSS-0137

"Retrotek SCART to Component Converter" Review (SCBV1P3)

Japanese Model 2 Sega Saturn Controller Review HSS-0101