Doom on Nintendo Switch: A Dream Half-fulfilled

Bethesda and Panic Button are fantastic. I thank them for bringing Doom to Nintendo Switch. As a longtime Nintendo-fan, however, it feels like a dream only half-fulfilled.

I'm not someone that nitpicks graphics. I see video-footage of Doom, and it looks great. The main thing that turns me off is the price of $60. I'm not saying it's a right or wrong price. As a Nintendo-fan, I want to get Doom on NS, even though I can get it on my PC, PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, but the thing that is most greatly deterring me is the price. I wanted to get this game from the time it came out but I had other excuses like being distracted and having a backlog of games. When I saw that it was coming to NS, I decided to wait for it. As long as the price is higher on NS, I will continue to wait.

My full dream is for Nintendo-systems to get multiplatform games on time, at the same price; and for them to be completely on par with, or better than the other versions from the standpoints or both graphics and features. We are almost there, ladies and gentlemen. Perhaps NS2 will provide the platform for developers to actualize my full dream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Japanese Sega Saturn 3D Control Pad (Controller) Review HSS-0137

"Retrotek SCART to Component Converter" Review (SCBV1P3)

Japanese Model 2 Sega Saturn Controller Review HSS-0101