A tiny glimmer of Nintendo-fanchildism still burns within me

Sometimes I think I'm insane. I have a very good gaming-PC with an Intel i7-6700 and nVidia GTX 1070, a PS4 Pro, and a standard Xbox One, but I want to play Doom on NS. Does that make any sense? I don't really care that much about portability. Doom (2016) is the kind of game that I desperately wanted on Wii U. Maybe that part of me still lives and wants to experience it for himself.

Nintendo-fans are dreamers. We believe in a better world. We are always hoping that things will be better in the world of gaming. Maybe we want Nintendo to be dominant once again so that we can relive our childhoods when Nintendo was dominant. Like Miyamoto himself, we are children at heart, whether we are 5 or 95. We believe in a world where a Nintendo-platform will have all of Nintendo's new games, as well as all multiplatform, AAA, third-party games.

I must admit that my faith is all but gone, especially after E3. I still care, deep down, but it hurts too much to actively care like I used to during the days of Wii U. Perhaps it is not up to others to actualize my dreams, but up to me. Let us not passively wait for the world to be shaped in the images in our minds. Let us take action for the tomorrow of our dreams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Japanese Sega Saturn 3D Control Pad (Controller) Review HSS-0137

"Retrotek SCART to Component Converter" Review (SCBV1P3)

Japanese Model 2 Sega Saturn Controller Review HSS-0101