Don't ever lend anyone anything

I've been burned so much in the past. It's amazing how I have never borrowed anything from anyone, but people have borrowed so much from me, and they have hardly ever returned the things they borrowed back to me. They just know, subconsciously, that I am a generous person, and they take advantage of that.

It's kind of pointless now, but if I could go back in time and talk to my younger self, I would tell him to not lend anyone anything. Let us list the things I have never had returned back to me.

  1. Countless pens and pencils in school
  2. Bushido Blade 2 for PlayStation
  3. Either a Steven Curtis Chapman or Jars of Clay CD
  4. Super Mario Advance for Game Boy Advance
  5. A bunch of below-average SNES-games
  6. and so much more
For me, personally, I have too much pride and desire to own something for myself, to borrow anything from anyone. I don't understand why people borrow things from other people. I also further don't understand why they don't return the things they borrowed.

As far as I'm concerned, they are lazy, deceptive thieves. At least full-blown thieves are honest about their thievery. Borrowers come in the guise of friendship and put on the cloak of pitifulness to get things without paying for them.

Don't ever lend anyone anything, and at the same time, don't be on the other end, either. Don't borrow anything from anyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Japanese Sega Saturn 3D Control Pad (Controller) Review HSS-0137

"Retrotek SCART to Component Converter" Review (SCBV1P3)

Japanese Model 2 Sega Saturn Controller Review HSS-0101