Another example of why fanchildism is stupid

I saw a thumbnail on YouTube from someone who bought Gear.Club Unlimited for Nintendo Switch. This year has been an unusually strong year for simulation-racing games, but I am sure that he didn't buy Forza 7, Project Cars 2, nor Gran Turismo Sport. Instead, he bought the vastly inferior Gear.Club Unlimited just because it's for a Nintendo-system. That's so silly. I know he has a PS4, so that excuse goes out the window.

Fanchildism isn't worth it. You miss out on so many games. This year's E3 was the breaking-point for me where I decided to eschew fanchildism. There were so many great games I wanted to play that were skipping NS. I had to eschew my hope that Nintendo would ever become the multiplatform powerhouse that I knew it could become if they wanted to. Even if NS was getting every multiplatform game, it still wouldn't get the exclusives for PS4 and XB1, so I decided that enough was enough. Enough of the silliness. Let us enjoy all games from all companies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Japanese Sega Saturn 3D Control Pad (Controller) Review HSS-0137

"Retrotek SCART to Component Converter" Review (SCBV1P3)

Japanese Model 2 Sega Saturn Controller Review HSS-0101