Time For Your Blood To Boil - SNES Classic Edition Announced

I don't know why I'm mad. I don't even want this thing. I just foresee millions of disappointed people not being able to buy this (just like the NES Classic Edition), all Nintendo doing is shrugging and saying "Oh well," and that rubs me the wrong way.

There are a lot of good games on it, too.

Contra III
Donkey Kong Country
Earthbound
Final Fantasy VI
F-Zero
Kirby's Dream Course
Kirby Super Star
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Mega Man X
Secret of Mana
Star Fox
Star Fox 2
Street Fighter II Turbo
Super Castlevania IV
Super Ghouls 'N Ghosts
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario RPG
Super Mario World

Super Metroid

Super Punch-Out!!



Yoshi's Island

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Japanese Sega Saturn 3D Control Pad (Controller) Review HSS-0137

"Retrotek SCART to Component Converter" Review (SCBV1P3)

Japanese Model 2 Sega Saturn Controller Review HSS-0101