Facepalming... I forgot to press the Record-button in Elgato

I lost (or never recorded) all my footage of the Inkbrush Nouveau. Octo Josh was kind enough to join me in a few matches and we won most of the games we played together.

I've got to admit that following NX is driving me a little crazy. I want to just enjoy the moment more, and not stress so much about the future. This is a call to all Nintendo-fans.

Nintendo will reveal the NX when they're ready. Until they are, let's stop worrying and stressing over something we have no power over and enjoy the great games we do have on Wii U, 3DS, and even all the other systems Nintendo has released. There's no crime in replaying older games; in fact, I love doing it.

Recently, I beat Luigi's Mansion for the second time. It's a great game, and I got stuck in a few places, but despite the temptation to, I never looked up information on the internet. It's crafted well so that you don't have to, which brings me to another point I have. Luigi's Mansion was critically acclaimed upon release, but the "cool" gamers at the time did not give it the time of day because 1) it wasn't a Mario-platformer, and 2) it looked like it was for children.

#2 is not correct. The concept can be boiled down to "Resident Evil for kids", but the sophistication of the puzzles makes this a game for all ages. It has that Nintendo-level of cleverness and polish that is second to none.

At the time of release, this was a gorgeous game; I thought it looked like playable CGI. It's amazing how the bar keeps rising. Other than a few things like the resolution, this game still looks great. This would be a good candidate for an HD-remaster.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Japanese Sega Saturn 3D Control Pad (Controller) Review HSS-0137

"Retrotek SCART to Component Converter" Review (SCBV1P3)

Japanese Model 2 Sega Saturn Controller Review HSS-0101