I hope he/she likes me

Capitalism is high school. It's all it is. It's competition. It's doing things you don't want to do so that other people will like you. Even the nerdy, unpopular ones, especially the overachieving people - they're doing things so that other people will like them. These people are the admissions people at colleges. "Look at me! I do extracurricular activities! Pick me to be in your college!" Screw that. I never kissed ass or performed fellatio for anything in my life. I will never beg for anything. Money is garbage. Having an economic system based on money is incredibly dumb, especially for America, which has so much natural resources. We are wasting our time competing over one another while those with the money are prostitutes and vacationing on tropical islands. We need to abolish money and go back to a barter economy and grow our own food.

Popular posts from this blog

White Japanese Sega Saturn 3D Control Pad (Controller) Review HSS-0137

"Retrotek SCART to Component Converter" Review (SCBV1P3)

Japanese Model 2 Sega Saturn Controller Review HSS-0101