Two Mantras I Have Developed

Two mantras I have developed over the last few years is

  1. It's not too late, and
  2. You/I don't have to
I mostly apply these mantras to the practice of eating. It's never too late to stop eating something. Just because you started eating a whole box of junk and you're almost done, doesn't mean you can not stop. It's never too late to stop.

For the second mantra, I have another example. Today I was eating and I felt full, but there was only one piece of food left, and some part of me just wanted to finish it for some reason, but I thought to myself, "You don't have to."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Japanese Sega Saturn 3D Control Pad (Controller) Review HSS-0137

"Retrotek SCART to Component Converter" Review (SCBV1P3)

Japanese Model 2 Sega Saturn Controller Review HSS-0101