Nintendo-Fan Graphical Survivor Guide

Do you like good graphics, state-of-the-art technology, but are a Nintendo-fan? Fear not. There are things I actively do to keep my Nintendo-glasses rose-tinted, and you can, too.

1. I watch YouTube videos in 360p; it is a nice, balanced resolution. This way, even if I watch a graphically impressive game, it won't look that good, and my Wii U games will still look better.

2. I am trying to stay one generation behind when purchasing other manufacturers' consoles. I bought a 360 before a Wii because I couldn't find a Wii until Q1 2008, but I bought a PS3 in 2014. I'm waiting for the next Nintendo-handheld to drop before I get a Vita. I do have a PS4 and XB1, but I've been waiting for the NX to drop before I play them extensively.

3. I turn the resolution and settings down whenever possible. When I game on PC, I set my resolution to 720p and bring down the graphical settings as much as I feel the need to. I have set my PS4 and XB1 to 720p as well, but it still looked better than Wii U, so I stopped playing those systems.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Japanese Sega Saturn 3D Control Pad (Controller) Review HSS-0137

"Retrotek SCART to Component Converter" Review (SCBV1P3)

Japanese Model 2 Sega Saturn Controller Review HSS-0101