Some People Just Love To Argue

I'm reading Emily Rogers's twitter-feed and I realize that some people just love to argue. Doctre81 is the same way.

For me, I don't care enough to try to convince people they're wrong beyond one or two tries at most. The only mind I care about is my own. I feel like it's wasted energy.

They're also often not arguing about the same exact thing. They will present an opinion as fact, and then rebut with another opinion presented as fact, with a fact that is unrelated to that opinion. They're really logically flawed. It's kind of a train-wreck to read.

Some people are physically incapable of telling apart opinion from fact, so it becomes pointless to argue with them.

Some people are physically incapable of agreeing with anyone else in front of someone else's face, so it becomes pointless to argue with them. It's worse than talking to a wall, because at least a wall doesn't spit out inane opinions back.

It's telling when they don't reply to logically-sound tweets, just the negative, opinionated ones, because they seek and crave conflict. I've never liked arguing, whether it was in real life or over the internet. It's just not a good way to live. Peace and harmony, please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Japanese Sega Saturn 3D Control Pad (Controller) Review HSS-0137

"Retrotek SCART to Component Converter" Review (SCBV1P3)

Japanese Model 2 Sega Saturn Controller Review HSS-0101