No more new games or consoles for me.

I am done buying new games and consoles. I have been far too disappointed since the launch of the Nintendo Switch. Granted, I haven't been only disappointed, but I have been disappointed with the overwhelming majority of the games I have purchased, not to mention the Nintendo Switch itself.

Recently, I decided to cut as many costs as possible - no more buying useless junk. I do not feel happy anymore after I buy a new game. I play the game, get disappointed, and then never play the game again. It doesn't matter if the game is universally praised or not; I seem to not like it. Maybe there's something wrong with me, or maybe people don't know how to make games anymore. I decided that enough is enough. If I don't spend money, I can't be disappointed.

I am perfectly happy with playing the games I already have, not to mention the thousands I have access to via emulation, CD-backups, and flash-cartridges.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Japanese Sega Saturn 3D Control Pad (Controller) Review HSS-0137

"Retrotek SCART to Component Converter" Review (SCBV1P3)

Japanese Model 2 Sega Saturn Controller Review HSS-0101