Personal NX Desires

To me, the only uncertain thing I want in NX is third-party support. Even if there were two devices with separate libraries again, I would buy them both. Some people like Pokemon more than anything. They will not buy the console. I am not one of those people.

My point is that I'm going to buy the handheld and/or console because Nintendo will make games on them whether they're amazing or just great. What I want them to do is ensure third-party support throughout its lifetime; otherwise NX will be another Wii U and 3DS generation but with a unified library.

In the end, I'll end up buying both devices, so to me personally, having a unified library doesn't mean much. Nintendo should be striving to be the one true gaming-console, like SNES was, and what Gamecube tried to be. They stopped trying. Wii worked, but unless they make their own phone, it won't happen again. People like I want Nintendo to be #1 again, not because of a fad, but because it's the best pure gaming-console on the market.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Japanese Sega Saturn 3D Control Pad (Controller) Review HSS-0137

"Retrotek SCART to Component Converter" Review (SCBV1P3)

Japanese Model 2 Sega Saturn Controller Review HSS-0101