Attention: Males

Stop pissing standing up. Sit down and piss. Even if you get all your piss into the toilet, there is something called splashing that occurs. Standing-up-peeing made sense before toilets, but there is no excuse now. Siddown!

Going to male apartments and homes is pretty sick. Their toilets are so dirty. How can you take a shit with the toilet seat on? I can't. I gotta take a shit with the seat up. That's why I keep my toilet clean by sitting on it to pee and also clean it before I sit on it, but after some other dirty male has pissed into it standing up.

Also, my dad is a slob, because he takes a piss with the bathroom door open. What is that? I don't want to hear your piss splashing into the toilet water! That's disgusting. Close the damn door!

Popular posts from this blog

White Japanese Sega Saturn 3D Control Pad (Controller) Review HSS-0137

"Retrotek SCART to Component Converter" Review (SCBV1P3)

Japanese Model 2 Sega Saturn Controller Review HSS-0101