Another example of why fanchildism is stupid

I saw a thumbnail on YouTube from someone who bought Gear.Club Unlimited for Nintendo Switch. This year has been an unusually strong year for simulation-racing games, but I am sure that he didn't buy Forza 7, Project Cars 2, nor Gran Turismo Sport. Instead, he bought the vastly inferior Gear.Club Unlimited just because it's for a Nintendo-system. That's so silly. I know he has a PS4, so that excuse goes out the window.

Fanchildism isn't worth it. You miss out on so many games. This year's E3 was the breaking-point for me where I decided to eschew fanchildism. There were so many great games I wanted to play that were skipping NS. I had to eschew my hope that Nintendo would ever become the multiplatform powerhouse that I knew it could become if they wanted to. Even if NS was getting every multiplatform game, it still wouldn't get the exclusives for PS4 and XB1, so I decided that enough was enough. Enough of the silliness. Let us enjoy all games from all companies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Retrotek SCART to Component Converter" Review (SCBV1P3)